Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"enter" calls selected tool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elementrix
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: "enter" calls selected tool Reply with quote

Like I have average in the UV-editor and I need to average ALOT, it would be alot faster if I could lay my hand on shift and enter, everytime I select 2 vertices I just have to press enter to average them. (ofcourse average then needs to be selected in the right menu). Because now I have to move my mouse from the left all the way to the right side everytime I want to average

It could ofcourse also work with other options, like when you need to weld alot of vertices, etc.
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a very nice suggestion. Everything to improve the workflow, eh?

I'll put it on the list.
Mr.Fletcher
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to support this astronomically. It's like my mouse hand is playing tennis uvmapping the zombie, i'll have to go left -> select -> right -> average -> left -> select.
Though I'd rather vote for the Space key, because you can access it with both hands (El apparently uses the right shift and ctrl keys, I use the left ones).
Daaark
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Space key is clone. You change that, and I will strangle all 3 of you. Not with my bare hands. I will find something else to put over my hands to make it even more unpleasant!

I always wanted a key like this, that would apply the selected texture to the selection.
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I thought about this again and found out that I really didn't like the Space key at all. Embarassed

What's so special about clone? You can just copy&paste an object and if you have to mass copy, you will adjust the parametres anyway.
Daaark
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because Space Bar is one key press instead of 4. I use it a lot.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: