Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Debugging my Plugin.... [SOLVED]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chronozphere
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Debugging my Plugin.... [SOLVED] Reply with quote

Hey Guy's

I have this weird problem. My breakpoints are skipped when i try to debug my plugin. My code seems to be executed though, because i see a form, and all information about my plugin has been transferred to DeleD.

I'm working with Delphi 7. My breakpoints are active (red) like they should be, and i set the host application to DeleD.exe (Run > Parameters).

Can anyone tell me why my breakpoints don't work? Confused How can i debug plugin's without them?

Thanks!

Edit: I just solved the bug. A quick search at NLDelphi brought up a thread with a nice answer. It was actually Paul-Jan who posted the sollution. I should have checked the "Include TD32 Debug info" and "Include remote debug symbols". Smile
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, good researching there. Very Happy

(You can also connect to the running DeleD.exe process using the ctrl-alt-m modules overview, that doesn't require the external debugging symbols... but is a bit more of a hassle)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: