Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RATFathers Ghost House - WIP
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD 3D Modelling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RATFather
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you both very much for pointing me the right way. It definantly helped out.

Current progress of Blurprinting:

[center][/center]

Please remember that isn't going to be the final texture, I'm "blueprinting" the model so I can retain my scale correctly.

I know this is very rudimentary compared to the works you gentlement do, however, last week I couldn't even make a damn cube. lol

elementrix: Solved my snap issue, tyvm! Your right. I was trying to do everything in the 3D view. No snapping. Once i used the 2D views I was good to go. Once when i was playing with connected points it still wouldn't snap in the 2D mode... then I remembered a post I had read earlier...

Yup, there it was... No Snapping in the Object inspector... vertex please, tyvm 'click!'

Smile

What do you think? (so far, 87 polys btw)

- RF

Last edited by RATFather on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
RATFather
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No [center] BBC recognition?
santutatu
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think not Laughing

It's looking really nice, and with the blueprints you get a really clean model Wink , nice

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD 3D Modelling All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: