Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

everybody model - [K]hajit

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD 3D Modelling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[K]hajit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: everybody model - [K]hajit Reply with quote

so i was working on some sort of viking town yesterday when i saw this topic of some sort of competition, i had something bigger in mind but this will work to =D
here's a little previes of the gate

srry bout the big scale
some sort of problem with making screens with deled so used another program for the screens
ash
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey looking great, can't wait to see how it develops. I can already see little guys running around on top!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD 3D Modelling All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: