Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Improving the GUI for 2.x
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Improving the GUI for 2.x Reply with quote

harper wrote:
I am not sure, this was been discussed elsewhere, but:
It would be helpful if a ("This is an SYMMETRIC") object, where you could choose an sym-axis, you only edit one vertex, edge or polygon, and the result is seen and done immediately "on the other side". Many things are symmetrical, and need (after [unlocking sym..]) only a few corrections to finish. This would be VERY helpful.

I believe this has been requested multiple times now. I think it's time to put it on our todo list.
harper

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Improving the GUI for 2.x Reply with quote

Jeroen said: I think it's time to put it on our todo list.

Harper says: Jippie ! Very Happy
Dragonsbrethren

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the GUI is great, and I like how every tool is very easy to find, and not hidden in submenus like some other programs I've used in the past. I do think it would be a good idea to hide tools that can't be used by the current mode, but make this a user setting rather than forcing it on people who may not want it. Additionally, I think there should be a more visible way to access the material editor, that tiny toolbar button is pretty easy to miss. Lastly, scaling a material could be a bit more user friendly, I don't really understand why the numbers are backwards (50 is twice the size of 100). I think being able to set a percentage to scale to would be nice, and maybe Fit U, Fit V, Fit Both options so that the materials can easily be scaled.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Feature Requests All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: