Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My DeleD work...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD 3D Modelling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gbison

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: My DeleD work... Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I have adopted DeleD as my main modeler and I just wanted to share a Lab Room im building for a game my wife and I are working on. Everything in this scene was created in DeleD from scratch. Its far from done but just wanted to show you the WIP.

1st angle

2nd angle

Been using DeleD about 2 wks, I know its nothing special but Im happy with my progress. Smile

Thanks.[/img]
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't say it's nothing special - it really shows great potential and I'm impressed with this being your first work in DeleD. Textures look good too. Keep up the good work!

Would be nice to be able to follow your progress here. Smile

P.s granada (fellow forum member, aka Dave) is your man here. He's really into these kind of scenes. Hi Dave! Very Happy
AWM Mars

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its nice to know I wasn't the only one to discover how quickly you can get a good workflow going and achieve excellent results like these, in a short time using DeleD.

It looks very interesting, good balance and use of the space, just 'feels right'. Please keep us posted.

Checkout:
http://www.awm.mars.yourinside.com/
http://www.bccservices.co.uk
http://www.localtradecheck.co.uk
gbison

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Thanks so much! Reply with quote

Guys I appreciate the pat on the back. I usually am the quite one in the forums and never do stuff like this, but I have found the DeleD community to be a real treat, one of the best I have seen period.

I will keep this post updated for this particular scene as it becomes more of what its ment to be. Again, thanks.....it means alot. Very Happy
harper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, gbison,
this looks like you got the right tool. Like me. Your spacy scene looks good, really. Keep on, and don't worry to ask us!
(And have an eye on blurry textures..)

Last edited by harper on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Daaark
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. Break those long polygons up to get better shadow resolution. It's killing your shading, and it makes the railing support posts look like they are floating!
Team member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice start there Very Happy ,as jeroen says i love this sort of thing.Keep us posted please.

dave
Nvida Geforce GTX 580
gbison

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Platform took a turn... Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Welp heres another update....my platform has now turned into a viewing room. This room towers over the main access area and will be used as a viewing area.

AWM Mars

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the 'industrial' style space port. As it is from the future, and most renditions are either some sort of plastic sterile white box design, with rounded corners everywhere, or this run down, dark eerie industrial plant kind of place.. would they not be at least using LED lights by then?

What you have captured there is a 'expected' style..... It is very good, well laid out and detailed and whats more important, you are having a great time doing it.

I don't know if you have plans to actually use it in 3D, I can help in that area. I like a lot of people on the forums, would like to gain that additional perspective Smile

Checkout:
http://www.awm.mars.yourinside.com/
http://www.bccservices.co.uk
http://www.localtradecheck.co.uk
gbison

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:43 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Thanks for the words friend, feels good to feel like Im actually getting something done...lol

Mars to answer your question yes, this will be in 3D. Here is a test pic in my Torque Engine from our first engine run of the model. Albeit I still havent got all the lighting in but heheheh, I wanted to answer your question. Wink

also a look from inside....

Last edited by gbison on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
trucker2000
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's looking really good. Keep going with it.
asus
8 gigs ram
Invidia gtx560 video card
Windows 8 (worst op sys Ever)
gbison

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:34 am    Post subject: Much appreciated... Reply with quote

trucker2000 wrote:
That's looking really good. Keep going with it.

Thanks trucker.....! Yall keep me going... Very Happy
harper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, impressive work. Like what AWM said, you met the typical style.
And good to see another Torque user here.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD 3D Modelling All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: