Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone interested in helping an old gaming community?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is... as long as none of it as animated. So I am guessing the soldier would be kinda tough Smile
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone interested in helping an old gaming community? Reply with quote

Qt wrote:
Even without the release of the 3di format, it's very easy to cheat in DF2 (I won't tell how), and I won't contribute to making this situation even worse by releasing any information about the DF2 3di file format. What you've got from Chester is old, inaccurate & misleading, and as I look through it now, I know it will be pretty confusing as well.

I'm the creator of X3di (a tool for editing/viewing the DF2 3di files, still in the works), and gcatso would already know from MMH that I won't release the 3di editor version of it, but possibly the 3di viewer. I might consider sharing a DF2 3di 3d model importer for Delgine, or maybe a similar one for GLScene (Delphi), since that would not reveal other, non-3d model, parts of the DF2 3di format.

Well, it would be great if you could provide us with any info about the 3D part of the 3di format. After all, that's all we are interested in anyway as DeleD is a modeller, not some program with which you can cheat your way into DF2. Are you willing to share your info with us?
Qt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please read my PM.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: