Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advanced screenshot functionality (DeleD 1.34)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> News / Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Advanced screenshot functionality (DeleD 1.34) Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

Some of you who have joined us at the Delgine Meet & Greet last week already know this, but from 1.34 onwards, DeleD will have greatly improved screenshot functionality:

1. No more problem areas when other windows overlap the 3D window
2. Supersampling takes care of those nasty aliasing issues, resulting in very clean and crisp images
3. Set the DeleD watermark to any color you want, make it transparent, or even leave it out completely (PRO only)
4. Generate screenshots at any size you want (PRO only). Great for promotional use, generating print-quality images of your models, etc.
5. Choose the desired compression/quality when saving screenshots as JPEG. Now you decide wether you want to trade image quality for reduced size or not!

Of course, a post about screenshot functionality should at least sport some actual screenshots, so here we go. Here is the same screenshot (no that model isn't mine, I just took it from TurboSquid) taken in DeleD 1.33 and 1.34:

A nice large screenshot can be found here. Again, please don't pay any attention to the scene, look at the image quality in stead... Smile
hpesoj
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Jan, did you get my reply about the beta? I think it would be easiest if you uploaded or sent the beta so I could take screenshots, rather than me having to send you all the level and textures.
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I did get it, and sorry for not responding sooner, I am a bit behind on my e-mails Embarassed Sending you a mail right now Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> News / Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: