Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Torque intergration

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaylon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Torque intergration Reply with quote

Would it be possible for .dif and .dts export oplugins...as it seams this would be almost the perfect tool for developing using torque if it could.

K
trucker2000
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Torque intergration Reply with quote

kaylon wrote:
Would it be possible for .dif and .dts export oplugins...as it seams this would be almost the perfect tool for developing using torque if it could.

K

http://www.delgine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=470
asus
8 gigs ram
Invidia gtx560 video card
Windows 8 (worst op sys Ever)
Alex Huck
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Torque intergration Reply with quote

kaylon wrote:

K

Offtopic(Just didn't know where else to put this): Hi, is that Kaylon from the Minions of Mirth community?
kaylon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes..I'm the same Kaylon ....what I do now...no one saw me..can't prove it was me..nope nope nope...

K
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: