Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World Trade Center Memorial

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trucker2000
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: World Trade Center Memorial Reply with quote

About this game:
It's not a game. It's a 3d memorial site remembering the world trade center site. It's a simple recreation of the site, with buildings to look simular, but not exactly like the original buildings that were distroyed on 9-11-01.
The features are:
Multiplayer
4 distinct facts that will be read to you when you walk up to a fact board
Pictures on the walls of 3 buildings (inside)
Working doors to walk inside 3 of the buildings (if you can see thru the windows, you can walk up to the door and it will open)
Tribute movie showing news clips from 9-11-01 set to background music

This whole site, buildings, ground, fountain, doors, were made using Deled. (says so on the credits board too) Smile
It uses the Torque game engine to run it.

Get it from our downloads section. and enjoy.
This is a windows only release as I haven't been able to get the mac version working.

Edit to add: Please don't laugh at my lack of modeling skills and this site has been a work in progress since Nov. 2001. With tge I was able to finish it.
asus
8 gigs ram
Invidia gtx560 video card
Windows 8 (worst op sys Ever)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: