Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OBJ and Collada exporters - missing texture node?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adar
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: OBJ and Collada exporters - missing texture node? Reply with quote

im trying to export to obj or to 1 of the collada file formats and i get an error:
Missing Texture Node for texture type layer.

I just downloaded the exporters from the site and I have the latest version of Deled Pro 8..
The texture I'm using for the entire object is system and I even tried with a color material instead...

Confused
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, that's annoying! One of the materials in that scene got a bit corrupted, or at least the exporter seems to think it does. Thanks for reporting this, I haven't seen this issue for a while, thought it got fixed.

Self-help notes:
- Have you by any change got a color material in that scene? Can you get rid of it?
- Do you have lightmapping in that scene? Does stripping off the lightmaps help?
- Do you have multi-layer materials in that scene?
- Is one of the texture files in that scene missing?

If would be great if you could send me (paul [at] delgine [dot] com)the .DXS, because then I could either fix the bug in the exporters or fix the scene and send it back to you.
Adar
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul-Jan wrote:
Ah, that's annoying! One of the materials in that scene got a bit corrupted, or at least the exporter seems to think it does. Thanks for reporting this, I haven't seen this issue for a while, thought it got fixed.

Self-help notes:
- Have you by any change got a color material in that scene? Can you get rid of it?
- Do you have lightmapping in that scene? Does stripping off the lightmaps help?
- Do you have multi-layer materials in that scene?
- Is one of the texture files in that scene missing?

If would be great if you could send me (paul [at] delgine [dot] com)the .DXS, because then I could either fix the bug in the exporters or fix the scene and send it back to you.

Ok I just tested it and it only happens if I have lightmaps on.. if I strip the lightmaps off I can export it..
Works fine with the b3d file format..

Do you still want me to send you the file?
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, so the lightmap layer is the culprit here... after regenerating the lightmaps it stops working again?

I still would really like to have a look at the file, if you don't mind, so I can do some hands-on testing.
Adar
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul-Jan wrote:
Ah, so the lightmap layer is the culprit here... after regenerating the lightmaps it stops working again?

I still would really like to have a look at the file, if you don't mind, so I can do some hands-on testing.

Just tell me where to send it to Smile
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My e-mail address is paul [at] delgine [dot] com .... thanks for that!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: