Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now Entering The Tooniverse...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daaark
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Fletcher wrote:
I changed all images to URLs in your first post because honestly, I don't want to load 65 images every time I enter this thread.
You may replace some URLs with real images you find important.
That's the reason I always ignored this thread. I don't know why more people don't use the thumbnail generator on photobucket. You can throw everything in there, and then click 2 buttons and you have all the code to paste to for a bunch of clickable thumbnails.

This stuff looks nice, but your lighting needs major work. Seeing the torches on the cliff edges that are just big circles is not good! You are ruining otherwise great artwork with that stuff.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bazeegamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you tell me which cliff you are speaking of? And how would I go about fixing that?
elementrix
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he is talking about the cliffs in your starter zone, you can fix it by setting the range higher (I always use 10000, but if there are alot lights it could take some time to lightmap)

EDIT: or if you don't want to change the range you could use these settings (and make sure the line goes almost down before the 1024 (or wathever your range is)

but best is too higher the range
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD User Game Projects All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: