Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feedback, after seeing Deled's progress for some time

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Community Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adar
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Feedback, after seeing Deled's progress for some time Reply with quote

Guys.. I've been here for a while as well as on so many other software forums and I dunno.. maybe it's the late hour.. I never really commented before but I just want to say that you developers are absolutely amazing.. I've never seen such a devoted staff to its community as well as the magnificant irregular speed you guys manage to fix bugs and put in more and more features... I'm really excited about every little new thing made and am really impressed by deled's progress..
I work in a high tech company and I play a few roles there, one main role is that I debug new programs.. and I can appreciate good work on that territory.. Razz
Just want to let you know that your work is much appreciated and that the Lite version is a great gift..
adr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: Feedback, after seeing Deled's progress for some time Reply with quote

[quote]Guys.. I've been here for a while as well as on so many other software forums and I dunno.. maybe it's the late hour.. I never really commented before but I just want to say that you developers are absolutely amazing.. I've never seen such a devoted staff to its community as well as the magnificant irregular speed you guys manage to fix bugs and put in more and more features... I'm really excited about every little new thing made and am really impressed by deled's progress..
I work in a high tech company and I play a few roles there, one main role is that I debug new programs.. and I can appreciate good work on that territory.. Razz
Just want to let you know that your work is much appreciated and that the Lite version is a great gift..[/quote]

Me too, I been here for a long time (and used the lite version alot longer then I join). I can say one thing about deled and its creaters, WOW! Its still the 3d software of my choice. Even thow its not the pro (lol I so wish I had it by now) the light version is the best gift out there.
Dr. Zoop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur. A lot of great work has gone into this software. Being a programmer myself for a long long time and in the past few years enjoying the headache that is 3D, the Delgine team has done a great job over the years.

I also agree that Lite is spectacular. Still using it as my primary modelling tool. The only thing that will drag me away from DeleD is animation, which is supposedly coming to DeleD as well. Yay!

Again, cheers, and keep up the great work!
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow guys, thanks for the kind words! Embarassed I'm blushing in my seat here... and I'm sure the same goes for Jeroen. Very Happy

I think we can safely say that every step forward we take is 100% due to the neverlasting feedback and support from our awesome community.
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, my face is all red now. Embarassed Thanks for the compliments, it's really great to see our work being appreciated like that. Very Happy
Adar
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see the rest think just like me Smile
trucker2000
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That pretty much tells how we all feel. Smile
asus
8 gigs ram
Invidia gtx560 video card
Windows 8 (worst op sys Ever)
granada
Team member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New DeLeD would be cool from thr start Wink .

Dave
Nvida Geforce GTX 580
Grandmaster B
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with that. DeleD is a very productive and fun modeller. Its the best piece of software i bought to date! And i will definately buy 2.0 too.
Starnick
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been meaning to post in this thread for a bit...

More than anything, it was luck finding www.delgine.com (I think I grabbed it off of a list of modeling tools when I couldn't take Blender anymore). DeleD outclasses, in my opinion, most of the other low-cost/free modelers (ie Wings and Milkshape).

Granted it may not be as feature rich as Blender...but DeleD has simplicity and elegance compared to that cumbersome tool. There's still a long road ahead to make DeleD better and better, but what we have right now is really something special.

And the icing of the cake is how great and responsive Paul-Jan and Jeroen are and their dedication/professionalism/true uberness to their product AND the community (which can be ironically rare for a lot of developers out there).

And because of them, thats why I think such a great community formed around DeleD...and why I keep coming back Smile

It's like that small-town feeling.
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"DeleD... it's like a small town." Someone better make that into a banner now. Laughing
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that put a smile upon my face just now. Laughing Thanks for the kind words! Smile
louis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't resist a quick post.
I rarely post these days mainly because Deled just works. So i don't
really have any questions all that often.

One comment above hit the nail on the head for me, i have Blender of
course and can get it to work ... most of the time, i also have Milkshape
and can get that to work .. most of the time .. but usually when i need to
model something I look at the icons on my start menu ... and the thought
process goes something like this.

Ah .. Blender .... oh god .. no I don't have time.
Hmmm ... Milkshape ... errr .. no I'm going to need to do some textures !
Ahhhh Deled.
clickclick .. click click click click click click click click click click click click
drag click click click click drag drag drag click click click click click click

EXPORT.

Thanks guys.
Altijd een plezeer in Deled t'werken.

louis
elementrix
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is:

That deled is the best sofware I ever bought and every penny I spend on it was worth 10000 times as much, and it is also my most used sofware ever behind windows.

DeleD is just "I have no words for it "

EDIT: aaah no, I hate the number 666 Mad , quickly going to make a nice sneek peek of El in the moddeling area Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Community Edition All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: