Joined: 08 Aug 2004
Location: Lage Zwaluwe
|Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:39 pm Post subject: DeleD 2.43 Released!
|DeleD 2.43 Released!
Get it from SourceForge!
- The merge tool has been improved: it now merges more complex sets of polygons and automatically removes redundant vertices (Chronozphere).
- An Edge Bevel tool has been added (Jeroen).
Select some edges:
And bevel them:
- Click-dragging near the edge of the 3D view no longer causes erroneous mouse navigation (Fik).
- Material Editor selection when exiting the tool no longer changes material on selected primitives (Chronozphere).
- Activating Material Replace no longer triggers an Access Violation (Fik, Chronozphere).
- Using the arrow keys in face mode no longer triggers an Access Violation (Chronozphere).
- All blend modes, except replace, now take the texture alpha values into account (Chronozphere).
- When deleting polygons, the selection of highlighted polygons is also cleared. This solves a nasty access violation (Jeroen).
Old blend modes:
New blend modes:
- The confirmation question for deleting polygons has been removed. Speeds up the workflow a bit.