Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My two cents

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timpuktu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: My two cents Reply with quote

Hi all.
I would like that DeleD would have more shortcut keys because i mostly use keyboard when modelling with DeleD. I love the fact that i can move almost everything with arrow keys from objects to verts, even UV.
It's the feature why i love DeleD so more shortcut keys would be great.

Most important shortcut for me would be that, you could change the view with shortcut key. My ideas is that you could swap between diffrent views in currently active window by pressing TAB.

So if i have single window view, Like top view, pressing TAB would change it to Front view, pressing TAB again change it to Side view, then UV, the Perspective and finaly back to Top view.
So basically loop though different views with single key. I know that i can change the view with right mouse button but i think this way it would be more faster and easier. Wink

If you add this, then i can model using just 1 view and i get full advantage of my 1920x1080 resolution. Smile

Finaly i want to say Thank you Delgine Team for creating DeleD, It is best modelling tool i have ever used and that's mostly because ive always considered myself as an Level Designer not an modeller.
Thanks to DeleD i can now call myself as modeller also. Very Happy

- Timpuktu
chronozphere
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite a good idea. Smile

I don't actively work on DeleD anymore, but if I find the time I could try to implement it. Some time ago, I also implemented some feature within 3 hours, which really made a lot of people happy. This could be a similar thing. Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: