Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gile[s] to DeleD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Community Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myxini

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Gile[s] to DeleD Reply with quote

Hi there!

I'm trying to develop a consistant level creation pipeline for DXStudio and, thanks to DeleD, I'm almost there.

DXStudio is kinda finicky when it comes to importing but the .X exporter by Jon Watte has allowed me to get the lightmapped files into DX with a minimum of effort.

However, though the lightmaps the DeleD generates are nice, I would really like access to the GI lightmaps generated by the older version of Gile[s].

So my question is this; I know that DeleD can import .b3d files yet attempting to import a Lightmapped one throws an error. Looking theough the forum shows this is the same error as when the DeleD map and lightmaps are out of sync.
Is there any way to solve this?

Thanks for listening!

p.s None of the gile[s] export options work with DXStudio so sadly that is not an option.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Community Edition All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: