Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Camera controls

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Community Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
demise1

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: Camera controls Reply with quote

Could someone fix camera controls in 3d view? I'm talking about this annoying interval when you press a key and then have to wait a second before the cam finally starts moving. I believe this has to do with the way key events are polled from the event queue of the app. Simply using GetAsyncKeyState instead should do the trick I think, or keep an array of keys and check it for pressed/released state of a key and then do the positioning/rotating of the cam.
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there demise1 and welcome to these forums! Smile

I'm not sure if anyone is working on DeleD CE at the moment. But the camera control in DeleD Web Edition (coming out this year) already has this implemented. And you're right: such camera behavior really takes you on a smooth ride. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Community Edition All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: