Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New functionality

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> News / Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: New functionality Reply with quote

I have started working on grouping functionality. Things are looking fine but it will take quite some time before everything is good enough for a new release. I have made a massive change to the internal, technical design of DeleD and this means I have to go through all sourcecode (38500+ lines) to get things right again. I will, most likely, take this opportunity to clean up the code, if needed, at the same time Just so you know... this is gonna take a while... Wink
Murph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
a massive change to the internal, technical design of DeleD

will that effect anything externally like the look or how things are used?[/quote]
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It effects the way things work internally. You won't notice anything while working with DeleD, only that extra functionality (mainly the grouping) has been added.

Oh btw, I'll be on a holiday from thursday to monday so I won't be around the forums then... Wink
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeleD is being refactured at the moment. Large parts of the code are being cleaned up (redesigned) while introducting new functionality (e.g grouping) at the same time. This will take quite some time but it'll definately be worth it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> News / Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: