Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How did you find DeleD?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Community Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maverick77
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

np. I am taking game programming at the art institute and there they teach us maya 8.5, I found maya way to in depth. (being a programmer). I wanted something easier and simplier to use but still provide very high quality results. I really like Deled Very Happy
Noctrine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people on the Realmcrafter forums, suggested I pick it up. Didn't really want to buy it until Elementrix showed me some of his tutorials though, now I am just waiting on the next paycheck.
elementrix
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noctrine wrote:
Some people on the Realmcrafter forums, suggested I pick it up. Didn't really want to buy it until Elementrix showed me some of his tutorials though, now I am just waiting on the next paycheck.

yes more people on the realmcrafter forum get interested now they see what they can do with it Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ally
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking on the net for a negative space editor. While those are long since dead, this is the closest I could find. I stumbled on it on one of my daily searches.

When I used the program at first, I realized that it didn't have exactly what I wanted. But the staff was so darn friendly I felt like a poop head for wasting all their time, and all the effort they put into answering my ridiculous questions (especially since they are obviously over worked), so they left me with no recourse. I bought it.

I'm glad I did, it's an amazing tool to add to my arsenal, the texture packs alone made up for the cost of such a powerful tool, great community, and developers who actually give a hoot what the end user says.

You don't find that anywhere else, let me tell you.

We just need to get more people to use it, sometimes these forums aren't exactly bustling with activity Rolling Eyes I'm a troll with no bridge =P

Last edited by ally on Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agreed, the forums need more activity! I'm sure things will get better after the holiday period, and there is some hidden activity in the non-public beta testing forum, but still. In the not too distant future, we'll probably throw in a nice contest with prizes and all to liven things up a bit.

Oh, and thanks for the kind words... Very Happy
Maverick77
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I come here a few times a day, look thru the tutorials, see what everyone else is upto. I'll try to post some screenshots of my wip in a few days.
DXBoter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was googling for any 3D editor when i found out about DeleD in softpedia.com ( http://games.softpedia.com/get/Tools/DeleD-3D-Editor-Lite-DirectX-Exporter-Plugin.shtml ).. it really amazed me and i'm so glad to join the group ^.^

I'm holding a private online MMORPG game server and i know that there will be alot of work using "DeleD 3D Editor" to be my best useful right hand Wink
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, feel free to share images of what you are working on any time you like... as well as share information on what technology (engine, etc.) you use to create that MMORPG! We are a curious bunch over here... Very Happy
jos-v

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i found it through the RealmCrafter forums Smile
andy_mc
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blitz Basic Forum
sjevadoraa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i fount deled on realmcrafter forums (a mmorpg Engine)

deled is a great and easy to use program
thanks for it

lol and i read that almost every low poly 3d program got links to deled
nice job Very Happy
Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was googling for a 3D editor which can create scenes and is easy to use + which has a good level preview feature. Then, I found DeleD, and it's 99% what I have been looking for months, I also discovered a level walker plugin was available, and I was sooooo happy! Best of all, it's free, the lite version. Very Happy Thank you so much! I guess there's no better program for my needs.
BurdenOfADay

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Goggled Free 3D Modeling Program Got Transferd To this Site : 3dcgi.com ... And I'm glad I Found It Smile
AWM Mars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having used a raft of different 'builder' programmes, going back to the late 80's when I was hand coding stuff in browsers, discovered the joys (and pains of constant crashes lol) of Adobe Builder, It was when I was using Blink3D that they recommended DeleD as one of the programmes that export natively to Blink3D.
I am glad I did decide to download and use DeleD, no matter how many other programmes I've found, downloaded and used, they have always been uninstalled after a couple of days, and I load up DeleD.

Checkout:
http://www.awm.mars.yourinside.com/
http://www.bccservices.co.uk
http://www.localtradecheck.co.uk
marcov

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sat next to Paul-Jan during a dinner once Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Community Edition All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: