Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

b3d importer bug
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed I made a tinny little eensy-weensy mistake. I meant to update the plugin version to 1.11, but I updated the required DeleD version to 1.11 instead (so happy I finally found the bug I lost my focus I guess). As I am running a development version of 1.2 on my machine I didn't notice. Rolling Eyes

I am uploading the fixed version as we speak. Works with DeleD 1.1 Lite again.
cmoibenlepro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! Very Happy

Now everything is working perfectly. Very Happy
Gloom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The exporter works great but...Is there any way to rename the lightmaps? It seems that the lightmaps are always named Lightmap-something. But once you export several models into same directory the older lightmaps are overwritten. This means that all the models need to be in different folders and they all need to have duplicates of the textures in those folders which eats harddrive space. Perhaps the lightmaps could be renamed after the model like LM1_modelname or something like that? Or maybe I'm just missing something?
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a very good remark (in DeleD the problem doesn't exist as the lightmaps are stored in separate folders). An option in the ogre exporter to prefix/postfix your lightmap names with the map name would certainly help. I will add this to the Ogre Exporter todo-list, thanks!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: