Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DeleD 1.21 released
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> News / Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comments. I'll comment on them now:

- Connecting vertices got disabled when I implemented a new authorization model in DeleD; I've enabled it again and it will be available in the next update shortly.
- Background settings will be stored in the fileformat but it has a rather low priority because not many people seem to be using the background image functionality in the first place. Rest assured, it's on our (huge) TODO list. Wink
- I really have to look into uniform scaling in detail, just haven't come around actually doing so. I'm indeed scaling by the same amount. I'll solve it though.
- Showing how many vertices are welded is a good idea; putting it on our TODO list!
- Camera mode; nice but low prio for now.
- Deletion of vertices and edges is high on my priority list as I need it for my CSG routines. Smile
hpesoj
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Smile. Also, any chance of getting drag-multiple selection in? Ie. if you have something selected, and you drag with shift-ctrl over another area, it selects more things, and doesn't deselect what you already have selected. Apart for not being able to drag select separate areas, the current functionality means if you accidently move the mouse a bit when multiple selecting features, your whole selected is un-selected and you have to start again Smile. Not an essential feature, but another thing that you should logically be able to do.
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will be releasing v1.22 somewhere this week and I can try to implement the Select mechanism you're asking for. That does mean, however, that v1.3 with the very much demanded CSG functionality takes longer to finish.

So what do you guys say: should I implement the new selection stuff as well or just release v1.22 with Connect Vertice and Rotate Vertice commands? Your call! Smile
hpesoj
DeleD PRO user

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not that fussed about the selection right this instant, I'm just saying it should be included some time soon Smile. Although, it would be nice to have connect vertices and selection fixed , but if people really want CSG, I can manage for the time being Smile.
Jeroen
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeleD 1.22 has the Connect Vertice and Rotate Vertice commands enabled. Selecting multiple items without losing your current selection has also been implemented. Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> News / Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: