Delgine 3D Tools & Content DeleD Community Edition
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PROBLEM WITH OGRE PLUGIN...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hp017390

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: PROBLEM WITH OGRE PLUGIN... Reply with quote

hi,
chris here... i am a total newbie to ogre3d and deled. i am designing a few structures for a school project... when i try to export some of my .dmf files there is a successful export to ogre... but two of my maps while exporting has an error which simply states : '0.3109' is not a valid integer value. the other map also has the same error but a different integer value. what should i do? is there something wrong with my models?
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chris, welcome to these forums. Smile

It does sound like you stumbled upon a bug, would it be possible to send me one of these dmf files you can't export (paul [at] delgine [dot] com)? We'll try to have things sorted out a.s.a.p!

Thanks for reporting this!
Paul-Jan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DMF files you sent me helped a lot pinpointing this problem! Turns out there were some degenerate faces (faces with < 3 vertices) in the files, and the exporter didn't handle that situation gracefully.

This issue has now been resolved and a new version of the plugin has been uploaded.

Thanks again for reporting this problem and providing the files! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DeleD Community Edition Forum Index -> DeleD Plugins All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: